TRIBUTE Poetry Around the Globe
by Henrik Eger
- A Field of Amaryllises: For Mimi Kenney Smith and her family, Philadelphia, PA.
- American Sisyphus—who tried harder than anyone to climb that mountain: For Rob Kimes, Chicago, IL.
- Bonjour Monsieur D'Angers: Celebrating Roger Gallet, a Frenchman who loved life, England, and all the Haynes.
- Cesária Évora, the world's most unassuming diva
- Colette, Colette, Colette: Twelve lines for the beautiful Colette on New Year’s Eve 2010.
- Giving, always giving: For Susan Kimes and her children with love, Chicago, IL.
- I do not come to mourn, but come to celebrate. For Omar Sharif, Cairo, Egypt.Poem Blog
- I promise to learn your language: Letter to Hans Fremuth, the Bavarian ambassador, Media, PA.
- L'Chaim, to life: For Diane, one of our best.
- Listen to the music of the wind in Pakistan: For Hamza Ahmed, Karachi.
- Near the abyss: Robin Williams lives on. Paradise Cay, CA.
- On losing a sibling: For Joshua Kimes and the family he left behind—Susan with Justin, Amanda, and Sarah. Park Forest, IL.
- Thoughts on leaving for good: For Vincent Francis Urbani’s Dad and all those who passed away.